Santa Barbara's Choice For Rodent Infestation Management
Rodents are by far some of the most challenging pests to manage in Santa Barbara. Not only can they cause serious damage to your property and contaminate your food supply, but they can physically injure both people and pets. It's important to call on a professional pest management company like Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc. to protect against recurring life cycles, nests, or long-term damage.
Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc. professionals work fast to resolve rodent problems without delay, carefully integrating our unique processes into your current lifestyle. By working around your schedule and delivering the best possible services, we make it easier than ever to make your property safe.
Rodent Control From Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc.
Rats and mice cause serious problems, and Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc. has vowed to treat them in the safest, cleanest, and most sustainable way possible. Our bait station programs are second to none and help home, and business owners remove problem pests fast. Unlike other pest control companies, we promise to get everything done right — the first time.
Here's what a rodent control treatment might look like from Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc.:
- Inspection: We'll carefully inspect your home or business for signs of rodent activity and identify any entry points they may be using to get inside.
- Treatment: We'll then treat the suspected areas with our list of applicable treatments, making sure to place our bait stations in key locations.
- Follow Up: After the treatment is complete, we'll continue to monitor the area for activity and signs of rodent nests or populations.
Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc. offers a wide variety of rodent control services, so please don't hesitate to contact us to see how we can help. Please call our Santa Barbara office today to inquire about solutions or reach out to one of our pros online to book an inspection.
How To Prevent A Rodent Infestation In Your Home
Preventing a rodent infestation in your home is much easier than dealing with one after it's already begun. If you think rodents may be nearby (but have not yet infested your home), now is the perfect time to implement solutions. Here are some simple tips that make rat and mouse control a breeze:
- One of the most important things you can do to prevent rodents from entering your home is to seal any cracks or openings larger than 1/4 of an inch. Check around your doors, windows, and roof for any potential entry points.
- Rodents are attracted to food, so make sure to remove all pet food, bird feeders, compost piles, and other potential sources of sustenance from open areas on the property. Store your food in airtight containers and keep them in a cool, dry place to prevent rodents from getting to your food and stop them from nesting nearby.
- Be sure to keep the yard well-trimmed and maintained. Use a combination of regular mowing, trimming, and other maintenance to prevent gophers from taking up residence near you.
- Rodents like to live in dirty areas, so keeping your home clean will help discourage them from taking up residence. Make it a priority to scrub appliances, drawers, and cabinets regularly.
Protect your home with Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc. Call us today to learn more!
Call Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc. For Your Rodent Control Needs
Dealing with a rodent infestation can be a daunting task, but the professionals at Jhonny's Pest Control, Inc. are here to help. We have the experience and knowledge to take care of any rodent problem, big or small. Contact us today to schedule a consultation or learn more about our residential and commercial rodent solutions in Santa Barbara and the surrounding communities.